Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scary Movie Podcast

My scary movie podcast was based on the film, Pan's Labyrinth. Whereas most of the students chose to write about their favorite scary movie, I decided to write about my worst scary movie. I failed to think of a really good scary movie that I have seen completely throughout. I have recently watched Pan's Labyrinth early this Fall and decided to write about that. It was a horrible movie and does not deserve to be watched by anyone.
During the podcast that I made, I played a thunderstorm and rain sound effect in the background. The podcast's sound quality was not that good though. I was not able to be at a computer in a corner covered by the walls. Therefore, many students' conversations could be heard throughout my podcast. However, I still finished.

No comments: