Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2008 Technology Applications Class

My Technology Applications Class at Peoria Notre Dame was very enjoyable. I will surely miss this class during the next semester while I am sitting in Speech class. We learned very much about how to use Macintosh computers and many of its applications. This very well might help me in future careers that may involve computers. These applications were also very interesting. They efficiently helped you display a song, movie, information, etc. very easily. Although the applications were complicated to use at times, things ran pretty smoothly as soon as you acquired some assistance from Mrs. Brown. It was probably only difficult because we are all accustomed to the regular Window's PCs. This class has given me more than one choice of a computer. In the future, I may decide whether I want to be a PC user or a Mactintosh user. Both of these systems have their excelled areas and poor areas.

No comments: