Thursday, September 18, 2008

Emotional Development

The Peoria Notre Dame High School mission statements says:

"Peoria Notre Dame High School, a Roman Catholic High School under the Bishop of Peoria, provides a Catholic Secondary education for the young men and women of the Peoria area.The purpose of Peoria Notre Dame High School is to nurture the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical development of our students by:
Teaching the Catholic faith and leading students to be Disciples of Christ Teaching the arts and sciences in a climate of academic inquiry"

I believe that through the advantages that Peoria Notre Dame High School offers, I will be able to grow emotionally. I will mature at a faster rate and handle my daily situations with a better attitude. By reacting to those around me, I will understand how to develop emotionally.

No comments: