Thursday, September 11, 2008

Storyboard

The storyboard is quite an interesting assignment. The fact that you get to choose a song just enhances the enjoyment of the assignment. I initially chose "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World, but one of my fellow classmates suddenly suggested that I make my storyboard with the song "Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas. I thought that this would be a great and humorous song. So far, I believe it will be quite worth watching. I cannot wait until we get to animate them. That will be very fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it certainly seems like an interesting assignment. "Kung Fu Fighting" is a very good choice. I wonder what made you choose it over your other pick?

So, what is your favorite part of Keynote? Do you prefer this application over PowerPoint? What questions do you have about this application?

Anyway, you should comment back on my blog. I would be willing to answer any questions you have about Keynote, or any element of the Macintosh.

I look forward to future posts.

Dominick L said...

I agree that storyboard is very interesting indeed. I wish the PC had some of the things that the Mac have, including keynote and such. It's a good thing we're learing how to do these things now, so that if i ever get a Mac, i will already know my way around with no hassle whatsoever.
Also i approve of your pick of song being "Kung Fu Fighting". That is probably the coolest song anyone could've picked. I cannot wait to watch it and see just how you animated everything.