Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Notre Dame Mission Statement

The Peoria Notre Dame High School mission statements says:

"Peoria Notre Dame High School, a Roman Catholic High School under the Bishop of Peoria, provides a Catholic Secondary education for the young men and women of the Peoria area.
The purpose of Peoria Notre Dame High School is to nurture the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical development of our students by:
Teaching the Catholic faith and leading students to be Disciples of
Christ
Teaching the arts and sciences in a climate of academic inquiry"

I am overjoyed that I have the privilege of attending a Catholic high school. Few people across the world have this privilege. I am learning the academic studies while also continuing in my path as a Disciple of Christ. With the knowledge and faith that the faculty at Peoria Notre Dame High School offers and nourishes, I believe that I will be a respectable human and servant to God within my community.

1 comment:

D said...

hey im not catholic, so i dont realy understand why you guys like pray to saints and things like that, could you explain to me why you do this?