Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homecoming Newsletter Thoughts Part II

I have finally finished my article on the Homecoming Dance '08. I started on Monday and finished on Wednesday. The dance itself was not that bad. In my article, I talked about the types of songs played at the dance and the new rule regarding the dance styles. There was to be no grinding at the dance. However, many students neglected this rule and continued with their normal ways. In my article, I had a two pictures with many sophomores that attended the Homecoming Dance '08. I really enjoyed this dance and made many great memories that evening. It was quite easy to lay my thoughts out on an article to contribute to a Homecoming newsletter.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Johnny! Very nicely written post. I agree that the homecoming dance was not too bad. I had a very amazing time, but I know a lot of other people didn't have very much fun...We must have just had an amazing group. I made some pretty amazing memories that evening as well, and I'm glad you had a good time. Good job on finishing your newsletter! Good luck to you and your group.

Matt said...

Well written blog post johnny. The homecoming dance was ok i guess. Who was in your group for the newsletter?
I did my newsletter on spirit day and my group article was on the pep rally last friday. My group has made much progress over the past week on the newsletter.
--matt w