Thursday, October 23, 2008

List of Things to Do before I Die

List of things to do before I die:

  1. Travel the world with Kate
  2. Master tennis & ping pong
  3. Get abs, no more flabs!
  4. Run 15 miles straight
  5. Attend a FIFA World Cup championship between Brazil and etc.
  6. Visit Australia and steal a joey
  7. Go on the world's scariest roller coaster
  8. Become wealthy
  9. Play soccer with a burning soccer ball
  10. Make something explode..."accidentally"
  11. Start a family
  12. Watch movies, possibly panda-ish for a whole weekend with my best friend
  13. Make top ten in high school
  14. Graduate college with a respectable degree
  15. Attend the Super Bowl and not know who is playing
  16. Build a huge sand castle at a public beach
  17. Create an award-worthy video game
  18. Contribute to search for new energy source
  19. Go to a historical sight willingly
  20. Go on a Zorb ride with my best friend

5 comments:

Kate said...

I would recommend not stealing the joey unless you would like to get eaten

Kate said...

hmmm can i join u and ur best friend for the movie weekend possibly? if im intruding i totally understand...but it sounded like fun




:)

mary huether said...

Well Johnny, I have to admit, some of the things on your list made me laugh. But not in a bad way. I am not making fun I promise. However, I have got to say, I do not think that either of us will be mastering ping pong anytime soon. Although, we are improving, no? Slowly but surely I suppose. Oh and number 3 is quite the knee slapper. You are such a jokester. Also, I hope that you are able to accomplish the first and last things on your list, because that it just so sweet. Ha Ha. But it really is, though. Good luck with the rest of your list! See you at school. (Tomorrow is ping pong!!! HOORAY!)

Kate said...

btw ho, guess what?! THE BROADWAY THING IS NOT A DREAM. ugh
hahahahaha when im famous, you'll remember that and then feel sorry you even mentioned the whole broadway thing wouldnt come true. GEESH :)

Tom said...

Oh Johnny. This is just great... So let me know when you run those 15 miles at once. Ill do it with you. And what kind of cruel person steals a joey?