Wednesday, October 8, 2008

iPhoto Assignment

This week in our Technology Applications class, we have received an assignment that has instructed us to create a slide using the letters in our full name and additional slides displaying some things that we like or describe us. My whole name altogether comes to 15 characters and I have five additional slides of the things that I like. These are random photos that I found online while searching on Google. The fifteen characters for my slide are J-O-H-N-N-Y T-A-Y-(-)-D-U-Y H-O. Some of the additional slides are a soccer ball crashing a building, Guitar Hero, and Kung Fu Panda. I have enjoyed this assignment as it gave me a chance to display my creativity im a unique way. I only have to look for a song at this point and then I will be ready to present it.

2 comments:

Dominick L said...

I am in your class and have the same assignment as well. I found this assignment to be easy and fun. I don't think it takes much time at all. I was having fun with it and trying to find cool and unique pictures to represent the letters in my name and I still got it done in 2 days.
Did you have the same luck? Was it difficult thinking of the 5 extra picture to put it, since your name isn't 20 letters?

Kate said...

I bet your presentation will be really good! I would really enjoy seeing it sometime because I want to see what you used for your letters. I saw there was a song called "Buddy," and I almost used it, but then I decided to use "Swing Time." I wonder what song you will choose. I chose my song before I realized we could bring in a song from our iTunes at home.

I think it's very funny that you used Kung Fu Panda in your iPhoto project. I'm still trying to understand why you liked it so much...I wouldn't think of you as the type to enjoy that show so much. However, I enjoyed that movie quite a lot, as well as Eagle Eye. I would really like to go see Igor sometime because I believe that will be a cute and funny show. Well, good job on your presentation, and I think you chose great topics for the extra slides. See you Monday! (possibly)